Kimco’s Exciting New HVAC, Automation, and Electrical Software
Published on: October 22, 2021
Kimco Controls is currently undergoing a change that’s been a long time coming — we are excited to announce that we will be transitioning to a new, cutting edge company software, ServiceTitan. This upgrade will help to better serve you, our clients, for all your HVAC, automation, and electrical needs.
“The main goal for us was to have better communications for our clients,” says Ken Watt, Owner and Head Manager, Electrical and Integration Management. “It’s that next level of service.”
Kimco’s current software is powerful but in need of a refresh. Always excited to be leaders in the industry, going with ServiceTitan will allow us to provide the latest technologies in communication for our customers.
Here are just some of the reasons we’re excited about this change:
- A customer portal that allows both you and us to upload easy-to-access videos of repairs.
- Portal keeps estimates and quotes in one accessible space.
- Text message communications.
- Easy-to-use software is less cumbersome, making our dispatchers’ lives easier.
- Unlike current software, which we access from our servers, ServiceTitan will be available to our technicians anytime, anywhere.
- Valuable analytics make it easy to evaluate which HVAC, automation, or electrical services are requested.
“Clients want that interactive software that they can engage with,” says Ken. The ServiceTitan software should be implemented in the next two to three months.
Service has always been a high priority for Kimco. By transitioning to this new software - big jobs and small, commercial electrical projects and DDC controls will be performed with high standards. Under this change, the 24-hour HVAC emergency service you’ve come to rely on will keep getting better and better.
Kimco Controls is constantly innovating to stay at the top of their game. Learn more about what Kimco can do for you in the Thompson-Okanagan.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up to date about our company, product news & industry articles.