With staff participation and a Kimco matching donation, a total of $3000.00 was donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs Of The Okanagan.
In 1959, a group of concerned citizens in Kelowna came together to see what they could do to develop a safe place for boys to go after school. The same thing happened in Vernon in the ’60s and Penticton in the ’70s, and the rest is history... Now the Boys & Girls Clubs Of The Okanagan has 41 service locations with over 1,000 children, youth and their families walking through their doors every day.
At Kimco, we have always believed in the importance of giving back to our community. Because we are a local company, the people who we work with are more than just clients — they’re neighbours. And when a neighbour needs a hand, you offer one. It’s as simple as that. We are so very happy that we can contribute to the mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs Of The Okanagan.