Kimco is currently searching for a capable and eager AutoCAD Designer to join our team.
Management’s objective is to work with its employees to establish a well-known company that is respected for quality materials, workmanship and service at competitive rates. With your help, team effort and positive contribution to the working environment, we look forward to continued company growth and success.
In a cooperative, enthusiastic environment, the AutoCAD Designer is responsible for creating designs and coordination models, gathering and providing specifications, and executing assignments on commercial projects. The successful candidate should have proven field experience.
Qualifications & Skills Requirements
- Extensive 2-D knowledge.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Experience coordinating installation with other trades.
- Experience modeling electrical/mechanical systems and creating electrical/mechanical installation drawings.
- Computer literate and skilled in Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and graphic presentation programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and confident multi-tasking.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Understanding of mechanical HVAC systems (boilers, chillers, pumps, CRAC unites) an asset.
- 3-D modelling experience an asset.
- Demonstrate commitment to Kimco Vision, Mission and Culture.
- Provide consistent service and response time to our clients.
- The AutoCAD Designer will help Kimco meet the growth and service requirements of our clientele and technicians.
- We believe it is through choice that people take advantage of the opportunities at Kimco Controls Ltd. We are a company focused on continually searching out opportunities to make a difference, to become stronger, to stay a leader.
To apply, please submit your resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your resume off in person at our office.