Kimco is currently searching for a skilled Graphics Designer to join our team.
Management’s objective is to work with its employees to establish a well-known company that is respected for quality materials, workmanship and service at competitive rates. With your help, team effort and positive contribution to the working environment, we look forward to continued company growth and success.
In a cooperative, enthusiastic environment, the Graphics Designer will build graphical interfaces for HVAC systems, such as dashboard and detailed floor plans.
Qualifications & Skills Requirement
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree.
- Proven technical abilities.
- Excellent computer and communications skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Skilled in blueprint and specifications reading and interpretation.
- Knowledge of Visio is an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create images which depict various HVAC systems.
- Interpolate engineering drawings into graphical format.
- Complete changes to graphics as required.
- Immediately report problems or changes to management.
- Manage assigned work and meet client deadlines.
- Meet with clients to review graphic interfaces.
- Interfaces with field design engineer on projects to coordinate required activities in a professional and ethical manner.
- Receive drawings in Visio, pdf and other formats and manage as required by project managers.
- Perform informal job walks to obtain information to complete drawings.
- Demonstrate commitment to Kimco Vision, Mission and Culture.
- To provide consistent service and response time to our clients.
- The Graphics Designer will help Kimco meet the growth and service requirements of our clientele and technicians.
- We believe it is through choice that people take advantage of the opportunities at Kimco Controls Ltd. We are a company focused on continually searching out opportunities to make a difference, to become stronger, to stay a leader.
To apply, please submit your resume online to email@example.com or drop your resume off in person at our office.