Our Building Automation, HVAC and Electrical Headquarters Get a Facelift
Published on: September 06, 2023
We wrapped up a very important project in the spring: a renovation of our Kimco head office in Kelowna!
This revamp of our space was a long time coming and we’re overjoyed with the results. By updating our surroundings, our team is able to continue to focus on our services like building automation, HVAC and electrical while keeping a smile on their faces.
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, right? Not quite. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than “good enough” when it comes to our services and our team. Here’s why our space needed an update:
- Didn’t have enough room for our growing team to work comfortably.
- A 70s-style decor and atmosphere
- A small lunchroom with only three washrooms was also being used by SICA (Southern Interior Construction Association)
- Smaller warehouse lead to organizational challenges
- Not enough light
The finished product
Since wrapping up the renovation, the quality of life in our building has been on the up! Some of the major updates include:
- More office space with room for individual spaces and personal touches from employees
- A modern, clean and fresh look
- Large lunchroom with multiple kitchens and increased washrooms
- Expanded warehouse space that’s easier to organize
- More natural light
People feel good and are happy to walk into our space. This revitalization also allows us to continue doing what we do best:
Work with a people-first company that’s on the cutting edge of automation, HVAC and electrical integration in the Thompson-Okanagan. See how Kimco can help today.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up to date about our company, product news & industry articles.